10 May 2010

Favourite Quotes... (and good reminders! ;-)

“Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth." (Mark Twain)

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." (Mahatma Gandhi)

"There is something Pagan in me that I cannot shake off.  In short, I deny nothing but doubt everything."  (Lord Byron)

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." (Dr. Seuss)

"A room without books is like a body without a soul." (Marcus Tullius Cicero)

"Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend." (Albert Camus)

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." (Dr. Seuss)

"The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference." (Elie Wiesel)

"So many books, so little time." (Frank Zappa)

No comments:

Post a Comment